As a Microsoft Silver Certified Partner, Networking Results has exhibited an extremely high level of competence and expertise with Microsoft technologies, and that has allowed us to establish a very close working relationship with Microsoft. This means we get training, product releases, and discounted pricing that we can pass along to our clients.
- Microsoft Certified IT Specialists have demonstrated expertise. Networking Results must employ a minimum number of Microsoft Certified Professionals (MCPs) who have a demonstrated level of technical expertise and the proven ability to deliver solutions featuring Microsoft products. MCPs must pass certification exams developed by Microsoft.
- Microsoft Certified IT Professionals have a broad-range of experience. Networking Results offers several areas of technical expertise centered around learning, including infrastructure, networking, office automation, collaboration, business intelligence, and other leading edge disciplines. Networking Results services include consulting, training, implementation, and maintenance/support.
- Microsoft Certified Professionals have direct support from Microsoft. Networking Results has access to 24 x 7 x 365 support for your project whenever they need additional support from Microsoft.
- Microsoft Tech Support Partners offer a real world perspective to your technology strategies. Networking Results has been in the business since 2002. We bring experience to your projects gained through conducting similar projects over many years of service.
- Microsoft Support Partners are local. Networking Results will help your organization with the latest Microsoft technologies.
Microsoft is the worldwide leader in software, services and solutions that help people and businesses realize their full potential. Acclaim Networks employs Microsoft certified technicians to implement and support a wide variety of Microsoft operating systems and applications to enable your business.
Windows Server (Physical & Virtual)
Windows 7 / 8 / 10
Small Business Server
Exchange Server (Hosted & On-premises)
Terminal Server / RDS
Microsoft Office / Office 365
Windows Patch Management