To protect your company from hackers and malicious things roaming the Internet, Networking Results recommends a hardware firewall solution. A firewall is used to prevent unauthorized access to your network, and is your company’s primary defense against viruses, malware, Trojan Horse attacks and hackers. It can also be used to create secure VPN connectivity for remote workers or branch offices. Easily installed into your existing network, the firewall simply plugs in at the Internet connection of each of your offices to implement your chosen security policies and protection. Firewalls add a crucial safety element between your valuable computer systems and unwanted elements, and will reduce the risk that your network can be compromised.
Employing firewall solutions from vendors like SonicWall, WatchGuard, Cisco, and Barracuda can help your business:
- Control incoming and outgoing traffic between the Internet and your protected networks
- Hide your internal IP addresses from the external network
- Control User Authentication
- Configure access rules by user or group
- Secure communication tunnels for remote users/Branch Office VPN
- Filter traffic by user, group, time-of-day or content category
- Generate reports to show user bandwidth and network activity
- Create secure wireless connectivity for your office LAN and segregated wireless networks for visitors
Please contact us today to find out how our certified technicians can make sure you get the most out of your firewall solution.