Office 365 Migration for Dallas and Fort Worth
As a hosted product, Office 365 is a distinct edition that migrates the traditional Office suite away from single-user software installed on laptops and desktops and moves it into multi-user services accessible via the cloud. Cloud-hosted solutions aren’t new anymore, and most people are already using some form of cloud services including email, data storage and backup or file-sharing. So, now that Microsoft O365 is offering a cloud-based suite, is it the right choice for your business?
- Get Office installed whenever and wherever you need it. Install Office on 5 devices (PC, Mac, iOS, Android and Windows Phone) as well as Office Web Apps allowing work anywhere you are.
- Work anytime, anywhere. Access email, saved files and other Office services online via any device. Stay up to date with changes made by other users in real-time in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Scalability and Flexibility. Enjoy a platform that grows dynamically with your business needs without slowing you down. Add or remove licenses as your workforce changes.
- Hosted Exchange. Business-class email through the robust and familiar experience that is Microsoft Outlook. Unrivaled mailbox sizes of 50GB, more than any other business platform available.
- Instant Messaging. Connect with other Lync users via instant message, voice and video calls. Connect easily to Skype users for messaging and high-quality voice calls.
- Always Current. Automatically stay abreast of the latest versions of Microsoft’s Office suite.
Please contact us today to see how we can help your business with an Office 365 migration in Dallas or Fort Worth.